10 Funny Reasons Men Would Not Fall For The Character Of Meg Ryan In The Movie, "You've Got Mail"
I came up with these 10 Funny Reasons Men Would Not Fall For The Character Of Meg Ryan In The Movie, "You've Got Mail" while thinking about the stereotypes given to both men and women.
If you find these funny, you may want to read
10 Funny Reasons Women Would Not Fall For The Character Of Tom Hanks In The Movie, "You've Got Mail"
- The character Meg Ryan plays owns a complete store of books, he has never read one
- Men would never fall for someone who was into books unless she was one of the pictures in the books
- Come on, she didn't understand the quote from "The Godfather"
- Email, the Internet – Isn't the Internet only for porn
- No way a man is going to fall for someone that he has not seen first
- The character Meg Ryan plays owns a little shop by the corner, he picks up his dates from the corner
- Men would find a woman just wanting to talk too much of a challenge
- Men would run in fear hanging on to their wallet and credit cards at the very term, "SHOP Girl"
- A man would have lost interest having to read and write that many emails without the possibility of physical touch
- Having to have another meaning for the term "Go To The Mattresses" than "Go To The Mattresses" would be a deal-breaker
Find out for yourself why being
seduced by an over-emphasis on the
bedroom and the body has so many
living for the moment and missing the lifetime
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED!