20 Questions for Wives
and FREE Printable Conversation Starter Cards for
Rock Your World Date Nights
20 Questions for wives that any relationship savvy husband can use in the quest every man has at better understanding women. These questions not only help men better understand women, they will inspire deeper conversations for couples on their date nights.
I've even turned these 20 Questions for Wives into FREE Printable Conversation Starter Cards husbands can print out and take with them on their next special date night with their wife.
The longer a couple have been together, and the more tired they are from daily responsibilities, can all lead to less than desirable communication questions when dating. You know the questions I'm talking about!
"How were the kids, today?" followed by, "How was work?."
"How did things go at home?"
"What do you want to do now?"
Nothing wrong with these questions, they just seem to be the go-to questions used by married couples who really do want more from their date nights.
I challenge you husbands to read these questions for wives here, and then click the FREE printable Conversation Starter Cards you will find below to take with you on your next date with your wife. (Yes, wives, you can print them off for him -smile-)
Use these questions and you'll be surprised how many directions your conversation will take you on your next date night with your wife.
My wife and I have used questions for husbands and questions for wives as conversation starter cards to bring life into our own date nights together. We've been amazed at how a 30-minute meal together can turn into a two hour connecting at heart level date night.
Here are the questions for wives, and then click the link below for the FREE printable Conversation Starter Cards to take with you on your next date night with your spouse. You can also click the cards shown to grab your set.
- If you had to take three things about your husband and add them to your life, what would they be?
- What is your definition of a good wife?
- What one person in high school did you most admire and why?
- Which city in the world speaks romance to you and what about it makes you want to go there?
- If you could switch lives with anyone for a week, who would you switch with?
- What day of your childhood do you remember being most happy and why?
- If you had to go without any form of music for the rest of your life, what would you replace it with?
- If makeup had never been invented, do you think women would be less concerned or more concerned of their appearance?
- Do differences really exist in guys and gals, and what do you think some of them are?
- Any event in history so impact your life that you changed something about yourself? Explain!
- If you could change one thing about yourself, what would you change and why?
- Should “Princess Bride” be a movie all men are required to watch? If so, explain why.
- If you had to marry any Disney character, who would it be and why?
- If you could have a maid and a nanny, would you want more children?
- If your life story was ever published, what genre would it be in?
- Excluding his looks, what three traits do you find most appealing in a man?
- If you could give your husband one character trait of yours, what would it be?
- What would you classify as a dream house?
- If you could have any ONE thing in the world you wanted, what would it be and why?
- If sports had never been invented, would having your husband all up in your kool-aid with nothing to do bother you?
Here are the
FREE Printable Conversation Starter Cards for Wives
Husbands, download these and cut them out for your next special date night with your wife. These type questions can be quite helpful in a man's journey of understanding women.
On your date, put them in a stack face down on the table, randomly select a card from the conversation starter cards, and get ready to be surprised how well they work.
These cards come in a pack of 8 on each sheet in PDF format that you will need Acrobat Reader to view. Most computers already have the Acrobat Reader installed.
These FREE Printable Conversation Starter Cards are taken from the 20 Questions for Wives list shown above. I hope you enjoy them as much as my wife and I do, and I hope you find joy in the conversations they inspire.
WAIT A MINUTE! We have 20 Questions for Husbands and Free Printable Conversation Starter Cards you can check out, too. Just go grab them over at
20 Questions for Husbands.
From 20 Questions for Wives BACK to Home Page