10 Funny Reasons Women Would Not Fall For The Character Of Tom Hanks In The Movie, "You've Got Mail"
I came up with these 10 Funny Reasons Women Would Not Fall For The Character Of Tom Hanks In The Movie, "You've Got Mail" while thinking about the stereotypes given to both men and women.
If you find these funny, you may want to read
10 Funny Reasons Men Would Not Fall For The Character Of Meg Ryan In The Movie, "You've Got Mail"
- Having to compete with his dog for his attention would be a little too much for her
- She would have slapped him at the first mention of the term, "Go To The Mattresses"
- With "The Rooftop Killer" on the loose, would any woman agree to meet an unknown man at night in New York
- Are you kidding? He would have to stand down for standing her up
- A woman would find it hard to trust a man who was attracted to two women at the same time. After all, Tom Hanks character, Joe Fox, didn't know his email attraction and the little shop on the corner lady he was attracted to were one and the same
- A woman would think that Joe Fox's use of the term "SHOP Girl" was a slam against womens favorite thing to do and hold that against him
- A woman would find any man more interested in a book shop on the corner than he is shopping the corner (picking up dates there) a little hard to believe
- Having an intelligent conversation, via email no less, would be a dead giveaway to any woman that she was not corresponding with a man
- She would have a hard time getting past this nagging fear that any man who reads books and quotes poetry like Tom Hanks character does would have to be a woman
- A woman would feel that any man talking about something other than beer, babes and baseball has to be hiding something
Find out for yourself why being
seduced by an over-emphasis on the
bedroom and the body has so many
living for the moment and missing the lifetime
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED